Friday, November 11, 2011

Y'all Wanna See a Nursery?!







Do you LOVE, LOVE my bedding?! It was made by a sweet family friend who poured her heart into the project. I'm in love :)  It is perfect for a sweet, rowdy, growing, fun little boy. I wanted something hunting/camo/warm/homey---perfection!

The only thing I didn't get to finish up before I got 'put down' for the rest of my pregnancy was a few window treatments. I was waiting for the bedding to arrive PLUS I was completely indecisive about what specifically to do with the window areas. But, guess what?! Cale will get here and I'm pretty sure he won't care that his curtains aren't up......do boys even like curtains?! Ha!!  He will still be loved, fed, rested, and cleaned just the same.

Overall, I'm pleased with the nursery room. I didn't want to go over the top, as tempting as it was with everything that is available for babies these days.  I also didn't want to overcrowd it with silly little baby decorations, knowing that Cale wouldn't stay super tiny forever (gasp! makes me sad already). He needs a room where he can grow and have plenty of room for all the toys that I'm sure he'll acquire!

Hope you enjoyed these snippets from the nursery!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks great!!! I love how you incorporated soo many important things from your lives into it!! Soo much thougt has been put in it, he will love it and feel loved in it!

Anonymous said...

OMG i love it! it's sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Allison said...

I LOOOOVE it! I think y'all did such a good job! :) Seriously, I think it's going to be perfect for him! :P

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm pretty sure you just gave me baby fever. This is a BEAUTIFUL nursery! Thank you for sharing. I L.O.V.E the picture with the dog above the crib.

SOOOOOO nice! Cale deserves to be spoiled rotten after everything Mommy & DAddy went through to get him here! :) Xo

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!