Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lovin' Our Family Life

Y'all forgive me for taking so long to post more pictures with an update.

We are BOTH home safe and sound :) I spent five days in the hospital, and Cale spent ten days in the NICU. We feel so blessed to finally be home as a family.  I know most of you are here to read about my handsome little guy, but know that I'm recovering amazingly (in my own opinion) from the c-section and other stuff. My hemoglobin had been low for so long, I guess it just hit rock bottom after I delivered him.  The transfusion was a little freaky to think about, but it helped my recovery A TON! I didn't know I'd been feeling so bad, until I started feeling better (if that makes any sense!).

Cale has really been an awesome baby! At his very first pediatrician appointment this past week, the doctor said "he was perfect!" Well, duh, right?! :)  He eats every three hours and sleeps well between his feedings. He likes to stay awake from 11pm-2am just to hang out, but he is not fussy in the slightest. Our fingers are crossed that this pattern continues!

I'll work on postings with his birth story and also some tidbits that I've learned as a new mom already---like products that we've found extremely helpful.

Until then, enjoy our pictures.









Photobucket

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad that everything is going well! Cale is just precious! You look wonderful and I'm just do glad that you finally have your sweet baby :)

Anonymous said...

I love it. Great pictures and I am so happy you are both doing well. God is Great :D

Paige said...

How adorable is he? Oh my goodness. Girl, you and I have two of the most precious boys I have ever seen! So happy that you both are doing well!

Lauren said...

He is so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I have tears of happiness in my eyes. Lindsi, Cale is absoultely so beautiful. I can't even put it in words. Your family makes my heart beat faster. Congratulations times a million!

Allison said...

Lindsi-he is so perfect! I'm so happy for you and your little family of 4.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!