Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cell Phone Picture Dump

I've been meaning to dump a whole bunch of cell phone pictures on here for quite some time, but Blogger is giving me some uploading grief. These few are going to have to work for now!

My handsome lil' guy before church, rocking a polo :)

Visiting his Great-Grandpa Wayne's grave. It was his first trip here, and it was a very special moment for me! The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining bright, and Cale apparently had a few things to say to his Great-Grandpa. Precious! I would imagine his conversation had something to do with all the ornery stories he'd heard about his great grandpa!
 
Playing with a new toy--one we've had stashed away since Christmas.

Feast your eyes on this red hair! Ha!

 The things I do to distract him so I can cook dinner......

This is his new trick.....scooting around all over the floor on his back. He started off in the middle of his gym mat, he managed to escape with the pig!

Rockin' his horse shirt before his first (of many!) farm days....

Rockin' his shades on a sunny afternoon walk with his big brother. Unfortunately he didn't take so well to the sunglasses :( He's too cute in them!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!