Wednesday, December 19, 2012

BUMPdate

I felt like I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when I hit that magical 24th week.....the week that marks a 'viable pregnancy.'  Well, that week has come and gone, and now I'm at wonderful week number 25.


I'm basking in this second trimester gloriousness and soaking in every moment of another great pregnancy. I know that my energy, glow, and comfort will soon disappear when I find myself in that final stretch.

By the end of each day my hips (mostly the left) hurt, as well as my poor little tailbone. I still experience restless leg problems, numbness and tingling, and muscle cramps at night, but at this point I've kinda become used to it. It's like old news.

We had a doctor's appointment for a full anatomy ultrasound during Week 23, and everything looked GREAT!

  • I'm up a total of 7 pounds.
  • Wade weighed approximately 1 pound 4 ounces based on his measurements.
  • All of his systems checked out perfect!
  • Our c-section is scheduled for March 27th!
  • Wade is a night-time mover, much like his big brother. He seems SO STRONG to me! I love being able to share these moments with his Daddy at night.
  • I feel like I'm getting to know him more and more each day. I hate to wish the time away, but I'm so excited to meet my little guy face-to-face. I hope he knows how much he's already LOVED by his little family.
  • Much like you hear other mother's talk about the 'classic second child syndrome,' I have done NOTHING to prepare a room for lil' Wade (except start a board on Pinterest?!) Poor kid. I have big ideas, doesn't that count for something ;) I'm waiting on some availability of some muscle help (ahhhhhem, husband!) to get me started.
Overall, things are going wonderfully! I still cannot believe that I'm going to have TWO babies to hold in my arms. I am one blessed girl!

2 comments:

Allison said...

You are seriously so adorable!!! Glad that your second pregnancy is going well :) Happy Holidays

Kristen said...

Glad everything is going well!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!