Thanks, Emily, for the friendly blogger award! :) This is a FIRST in my blogging career.
Now, I'm suppose to share 7 things about myself:
1) I just had my first legit surgery yesterday...and, surgery isnt all it's cracked up to be. Someone should have told me that it hurts :(
2) I am more happy with my job now than I have been in a long time. Its so nice to be happy about going to work.
3) I have a husband that I am still head-over-heels in love with. Dont get me wrong, he definately has his onery days, but he can change that with just one sweet little look.
4) We're going to WWE Monday Night Raw in two days! It was Alan's Fathers Day gift from Bentley.
5) I'm more than ready for another cruise, even though we went on our last one 5 months ago. Its an addiction.
6) I LOVE me some reality TV--mainly, American Idol, The Bachelorette/Bachelor, Jersey Shores, Keeping up with the Kardashians...just to name a few.
7) I have the biggest, sweetest, most handsome son in the whole wide world! Bentley Stewart Hancock.
He is, by far, the best cuddler that lives in my house.