Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Funday

One can only sit around their house for so long staring at their swollen, bruised belly, right?!
Trust me when I tell you, I look like one hot trailer park momma wanderin' around my house in my jammies with my big 'ol belly sticking out.   Its not like a pregnant belly, it's more like a "too much beer" belly--only firm.  It's impressive!

To brighten my spirits, Trish picked me up this morning and whisked me away to Affair of the Heart. I waddled around until I found a *super* cute watch....just picture black rubbery, zebra stripe, and rhinestones.  I'll leave it to your imaginations.  :)

Next, my momma came over with a "surgery gift" from my parents. I am now the proud owner of a new CRICUT! That's right, friends, be jealous!  Getting "surgery gifts" of that magnitude almost makes surgery worth the pain--haha, who am I kidding?

Finally, my brother brought over his sweet, cute family and some beautiful flowers.  These girls make me so happy!  We are hosting a family cookout event next Saturday, and all Brooke can talk about is "DJing with Uncle Hammer." Alan might have got himself a new business partner!






Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!