Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lovin' on Tyce

We finally made it down to Denton, Texas yesterday to spend some time loving on our ALMOST 7-week-old nephew, Tyce.  It was such a wonderful day for us!  We hadn't gotten to see Tyce, in person, since the day he was born. Boy, has he changed?!?


Here are the boys in matching TFD shirts! Alan loves how little "TYCE" appears on the onesie.


My arms definately got a "mommy" workout yesterday holding this little big guy!


How could you not just want to squeeze those little cheeks?!

It was so good to spend some time with Beau and Jill too! Now that we know a day trip is definately an option, we will probably be running I-35 south a little more often.  I can't wait to see this little guy again!

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Nolen's said...

He's SOOO Cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!