Monday, August 9, 2010

Might as well be a Sin

I'm stressin' a little today. Those that know me know that I LOVE college football---with a very special place in my heart for the SOONERS.  You can't really blame me, I was born this way.  In fact, LOVE is probably an understatement.

Anyhow, I'll get to my point. As I was re-examining the upcoming 2010 Sooner schedule, I realized there were some HUGE conflicts on my "social" calendar.  THREE weddings. I could probably tolerate ONE wedding, but THREE, seriously?! :(   One eats up the season opener, one being Florida State, and one being TEXAS. Gasp. I'm speechless. What has happened to these good 'ol Oklahoma folk? Don't they know that college football is like a 2nd religion here in Oklahoma?!  I've totally stressed myself out with this realization.  What has college football season come to in the hearts of my fellow Oklahomans?!

I'm convinced that Jesus sits at the right hand of God, and then this man sits at the right hand of Jesus. It's in the Bible somewhere, look it up :)

Bob, I'm hoping and praying that I get to see you this season. In person--not just on TV all the time.  The holy land is calling my name.......

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!