Saturday, September 4, 2010

College Football has Arrived, Praise Jesus

My favorite time of year is FINALLY here!! :)

I love the fall.....crisp air, soups and stews, craft shows, beautiful autumn colors, Thanksgiving, and nearest and dearest to my little heart--OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL. Praise the Lord for some Sooner football today.  Tears filled my eyes as I heard that sweet, sweet melody this morning, Boomer Sooner!



O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, our chant rolls on and on.
Thousands strong join heart and song in alma mater's praise,
of campus beautiful by day and night,
of colors proudly gleaming red and white.
'Neath the western sky,
OU's chant will never die.
Live on university!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!