Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its Raining, Its Pouring

Hurricane (aka Tropical Depression) Hermine is hanging out over NE Oklahoma today, and she has blessed us with her rains.  I'm normally a sunshine type of person, but Ive welcomed these rains with open arms. Today and tomorrow are my "weekend" for this week, so it's giving me an excuse to hang out around my house in my jammies and do craft projects! Yippee!

We are going to a wedding this weekend, and I have been trying to think of something creative to give them. After opening all of our wedding gifts, I SWORE I would always shop from couples registries.....look at me now!  This was my creative idea of this year, maybe even the century. I started out with blank, clear glass ornaments---ta da!



I looooove them!

In fact, I love them so much that I might start marketing them. :)  Im toying around the idea of taking custom orders for this Christmas season. What do y'all think?  Give me your thoughts. Also, I'll rack your brains for a "business" name. Obviously, my creative juices have run dry for the day.

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Nolen's said...

Very creative! I can't think of a business name yet - but I'll be thinking about it!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!