Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Fall, Y'all

.....it's 2:30pm in Tulsa, and the temperature hasn't even reached 70-degrees today!  I'm loving being inside with my cuddle bug, Bentley, lounging around in a sweatshirt.  I put fall smelling scents in my Scentsy's this morning, and my whole house smells cozy!  I'm hosting girls our bi-weekly Bible study this evening, which means I'm in charge of dinner.  I made Sloppy Joe's with ground turkey, canned pumpkin, chili powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ground cloves :)  Also on hand are some delish sausage mini-quiche's that I whipped up on Saturday evening. For dessert, I made some ooey-gooey Rice Krispy treats with caramel and chopped up candy corn.  My belly is ready for these girls to get here so we can partake in this fall inspired meal! :)



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!