Thursday, September 30, 2010

Take that Menopause, Week 6

Today, I'm saying FAREWELL to these updates.

Honestly, I am so pleased with how my body is adjusting to menopause there are times that I can't even think of anything to say about it--which is a good thing!!   I don't feel like I need to update weekly anymore, because it forces me to think about menopause in a negative way.  Yes, I have hot flashes that leave me feeling like I need to shower 3-4 times daily, and yes, I have terrible night sweats....but, despite all of that, I honestly feel absolutely wonderful about what's going on in my body. My mood is great and my energy level is good.

I'm so happy with this season of my life, and I feel like God has given me this time period to grow and prepare for what's to come.  I finally feel like I'm working towards a "goal," and my mind keeps telling me to press on!  This journey has definitely been a mind over matter experience, but my body has fallen into a manageable state.

I promise to add an update if there is any significant changes, but for now things are wonderful!

Thank you all for your continued prayers, support, and encouragement! :)

Peace out, Menopause!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!