Saturday, September 18, 2010

'Tis the Season for Pumpkins

Just wanted to share with y'all a few pictures of my fall decorations! :)


I know this isn't exactly fall decorations, but I just finished creating that cute little 'H' in the middle.
I decorated additional letters, 'A' and 'L', but I dont think Ill be putting them to use.

Sooner Scarecrow
Picked this little cutie up at a craft show.

Pumpkins on the Entertainment Stand
Once again, several craft show finds

Bentley's FAVORITE Decoration
Found this sweet lil' guy in the gift store at Cracker Barrel

On the Piano
My mom made this pumpkin man several years ago.
Kitchen Table
Candlesticks were another craft show find

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!