Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 10

Once again, I'm linking up over at Katie's Journey in the 30-Day Blog Challenge. We're not even half-way through, so link up and enjoy the fun!

Day 10, SOMETHING YOURE AFRAID OF

We all have those fears about "real-life" situations that can paralyze us at the very thought of them---you know, those things that can creep into your mind and haunt you all day long.  I'm determined NOT to focus on them today, because we serve a GOD who is bigger than that.  I'm fairly certain positive that He is bigger than these listed things too, but as a source of entertainment for Him, he put them in my life :)

The DREADED Ferris Wheel (aka: The Wheel of Death)
There is nothing fun about going REAL high up in the sky, REAL slowly--especially in something that leaves you exposed to the great outdoors and shakes.

Squirrels.
Don't let the cute face fool you. I know these silly things wait in my trees and flower beds to attack me and infest me with rabies as I'm walking to the mailbox.
Rogue Waves. I didn't even know what a rogue wave was until a few months ago when my boss was joking about one. You Tube this phenom--creepy. I proposed that our group of friends rotate through a 24-hour "watch" during our February 2011 cruise to protect ourselves :)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my word! I CANNOT STAND ferris wheels either, NO THANK YOU! Can you imagine the paralyzing fear I felt when my husband took our 2 year old daughter on it with him, I almost threw up! AHH!

I have never heard of a rogue wave either, I'm totally you-tubing it as we speak! We love to go on cruises, so I MUST know about this!

xoxo

Kit said...

Oh my rogue waves...that is to scary!

ty said...

Ummm just YouTube's rogue waves. Add that to my list too.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Rogue Waves have been added to my list for sure now! Scary!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!