Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12

It's DAY TWELVE of our 30-Day Blogging Challenge. If you feel inspired to share about yourself, jump right in and join! Link up at Katie's Journey.

Day 12, WHAT YOU BELIEVE


I believe that I am a daughter of the King.
I believe that there is nothing that can separate me from the love of God.
I believe that as Christians our mission is to love, just as we are perfectly loved.
I believe in marriage and family.
I believe in friendship.
I believe in good 'ol country music.
I believe in America.
I believe in romance.
I believe in Sunday's.
I believe in summer nights on the patio.
I believe in Christmas--all year round.
I believe in driving with your windows down on a crisp fall afternoon.
I believe in fall and football season.
I believe in our military who selflessly serve our country.
I believe that every girl should have a pair of cowboy boots.
I believe in chivalry.
I believe in camo and hot pink....together.
I believe that Miranda Lambert would LOVE me if she ever met me :)
I believe in eyeliner and mascara.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kit said...

Great List!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Agreed to ALL of your list!
Following you from Katies Link Up! Your blog is adorable! :D

R said...

Love the Christmas part. I'm the same way

ty said...

I think you and I are soulmates. Me, you and Miranda Lambert.

April Rowell said...

I've been following your 30 day adventure and I really like the idea of this one. I will definitely be stealing this from you for a future blogof my own. Love it!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower from the blog challenge!!

I love your list!! Thank you for sharing!!! And thank you for your lovely note about the military!

Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this! This just made me really happy because the promises of God are so precious!

Nicole said...

Found you through Katie's link-up. Your blog is darling! Happy Friday!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!