Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

Just do it. Link up with me over at Katie's Journey.

Day 17, SOMETHING YOURE LOOKING FORWARD TO

Of course, I'm always looking forward to enlarging our family!
I'm anxious and optimistic to have a test look like this again :)
This time of struggling to make this dream happen has been such a blessed, precious time for Alan and I, it will make this moment so much more sacred for us. My heart longs for this, and I'm confident that God's plan for me is to be a mother!

Other things I'm LOOKING FORWARD to:
Nascar in November
Christmas Season
Cruising with Friends in February
Hearing my Babies call me Momma for the 1st time
Sending my Babies to Kindergarten
Dropping off the Kids at College (only if it's OU)
Retiring
Traveling the Nascar circuit in our Motorhome
Watching Alan get more Handsome with Age
Holding my Husband's hand when we're 70
Celebrating 50 years of Marriage
Seeing the Face of my Savior

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh, how exciting! It will happen when God is ready! Have you ever listened to Jason Aldean's song - Laugh Until we Cried! One of my FAVORITE songs! Listen to it! You'll love it!

I love your list! You and your hubby are too darn cute!

Caroline said...

Great list. I know how you feel about the baby struggle. It's really helped to bring us closer too. One day we'll be mothers! :)

Venessa said...

I found your blog through the blog challenge...very sweet list of things to look forward to! I am a new follower as well.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I know that you are going to be such a wonderful momma!

Sarah said...

A lot to look foward to! and I'm longing to be a Mom, too :)
new follower! :)

Kit said...

You have some good things to look forward to! You will be a great mom!

Ryan V. said...

Found your blog from Katie's Journey blog challenge, and love it! I am SO looking forward to a positive test too! You have some great things to look forward to!

Dana said...

Hi! I'm Dana from Hancock Heir...I was going through your blog trying to get all caught up and I must say that I love it! I look forward to following your journey on becoming pregnzt and becoming a mom. I'm sorry for all your loss and can't wait to see that you are pregnant!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!