Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Jill,

I'm so excited to be able to spend some uninterrupted girl time with you and your handsome hunk of a son next week  :)  Ever since you texted me this morning I have been daydreaming of the two of us in beautiful dresses giggling in a dressing room---and, taking pictures in the dresses since neither of us can afford them. Haha! :)








I mean, seriously, how pretty are we going to be in our fancy dresses?! :)  .....and, after all is said and tried on, we can go pig out somewhere really yummy! Yay! I'm counting down the days....

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jill said...

Dear Lindsi,
It didn't take me long to fall head-over-heels in love with both the black and the white dresses...sigh! We're going to be gorgeous ;)
I can't wait either!!!!
Love,
Jill

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!