Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 18

If you're reading this and not linking up with Katie's Journey, you totally should start....like right NOW :)

Day 18, SOMETHING YOU REGRET

This is a tough one for me, solely because I believe that everything happens for a reason.  Each path I've chosen to take in my life has brought me to where I am today--and, I couldn't be in a better place :)  There are choices that sometimes I think I would have made differently, but like I mentioned, they have helped add to the unique individual that I am today.

When I asked my darling husband for advice on the subject of regrets, he suggested that I should "regret not learning about this blogging community earlier." :)  I don't know if he just enjoys reading what I have to say? Or if he sees the joy I have in the relationships I've built with fellow bloggers?  Or if he sees the "therapy" it's been for me to release my feelings and emotions?  Needless to say, I regret that it took me so long to discover this whole world of blogging!

On a more serious regret note, there have been several small (or larger) prideful decisions that I have made throughout my life. Not that they have led me down the wrong path, but I regret not taking them to God sooner. He never ceases to amaze me; His plan is ALWAYS more than I could have dreamed of for myself.  Then again, contradictory, God uses all those situations to transforms our hearts! :) Can I get an amen, ladies?!

Photobucket

9 comments:

katmcd said...

Everything does happen for a reason

Sarah said...

Amen! I love blogging too, and making new friends! It's wonderful therapy :)
((hugs))

Unknown said...

I love your first regret! You are SO right! I wish I would have started blogging much earlier, it's been a great stress relief for me!

Happy Thursday!

Kristin said...

Amen!!!

Kit said...

That is a good one. I love blogging as well :)

Hope you have a great day!

Caroline said...

Beautiful! Blogging is such a great outlet! I love it and love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Cute blog and I am a new follower from LT's Little Thoughts :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to mention I L.O.V.E your little quote from Miranda Lamberts song. That is such a great song :-)

Candice Pair said...

Amen! I think all Christians regret that many, many times!

Thanks for the sweet comment, too! I look forward to following your blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!