Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 21

After a crazy busy Friday and Saturday, Ive managed to get behind by one day :( Im getting caught up now--join up with the fun over at Katie's Journey.

Day 21, PICTURE OF YOURSELF

Before looking at these pictures, please note that Im not obsessed with myself.  I actually *just* got all these pictures back yesterday.  Basically (long story short), I was terribly disappointed with our wedding pictures. Several weeks ago a girlfriend of mine asked if Id been interested in being a "model" for a friend of hers who is a hobby-ist photographer. He was looking to expand his portofolio and wanted a some non-traditional/trash-the-dress pictures for his website. I totally jumped on the idea, and I couldn't be more PLEASED with the outcome :) See for yourself......











Photobucket

2 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

soo cute! love the pictures!

Venessa said...

Love all the pictures! and I love the boots with the dress!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!