Saturday, October 9, 2010

Looking Ahead

I have been working an unnatural amount of hours this week, 88 of them to be exact! Whew! As crazy as it sounds, I'm kind of enjoying this little marathon. As of this moment, I only have 19 more hours to go :)  Don't be fooled, though, there is always a method to my madness--of course, I'm working towards paying off my surgery bills and saving spending money for our cruise, but a good chunk of change from these 88 hours will be going to our GIRLS WEEKEND at WAR EAGLE.  There is MUCH that I'm looking forward to in the next coming weeks and months:

Things I'm looking foward to THIS WEEK:
1) Cleaning my house and catching up on my laundry
2) Spending Monday with my husband
3) Girls Bible study on Monday night with my girlfriends
4) Getting my 3rd Lupron shot (1/2 way there!)
5) Getting the heck-outta-Dodge with some awesome girls on Friday

Things I'm looking forward to THIS FALL:
1)  My Birthday!
2) Our annual November trip to Texas Motor Speedway
3) Our 2nd anniversary
4) College Football season
5) Thanksgiving

This list just goes on and on for months and years to come! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Raymond said...

A big "heck ya" on the trip to Texas Motor Speedway!!!

Jill said...

Lots of fun things! Is it really only your 2nd anniversary! I thought 3rd!

The Nolen's said...

Can't wait for our next round of Lupron shots, and really can't wait for this weekend!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!