Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Seven







HOLIDAY CRAFT

 Holiday season has hit us with full force this month, and I haven't found the time to stop a breathe. I actually told my husband last night that I was excited to come to work today for some R&R, ha! Sad, but true.

With the help of my handy-dandy little Cricut, I have made several sets of personalized Christmas ornaments. Pictured below is the first set that I've created, so they haven't been perfected yet. I made two additional sets last week but failed to take a picture before I gifted them away.



We're decorating our office for Christmas, and somehow I have been left in charge of this activity. I'm going for bright, electric colors (and maybe some animal print--hehe). That's what they get for leaving me in charge :)  I'll try to snap some pictures to update you later in the week.......

Here are some other inspirational pieces for my Christmas ornament creations:




Photobucket

10 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

OMG! I love that zebra and red ornament! OMG! I want to leave work now, buy a Cricut and go home and start making cute little ornaments! OMG! OMG! OMG! Love it!

Molly said...

I totally did this craft last year for our tree as well. Love these ornaments sooo much. We have similar taste, I used red, green and zebra ribbon on my ornaments as well ;)

Have a great Monday girl. Hope you get some r&r!

xoxo

Kit said...

I love these...especially the red and black zebra print one!!!!

-Sam I Am- said...

Pretty sure these are adorable!! I love it :)
SOrry it's taken me so long to respond! I have been out of town but am back to my little bloggy now. AND girlfriend I LOVE MIRANDA haha.. I knew we would be friends when 1) You're from OK. 2) Your site is mostly pink. And 3) you have Miranda quoted on the side hahaha. I love it! And I am from the Tulsa area but I am in Arkansas now going to school.. I venture how every now and then though! Girls gotta go back to her roots :)

Hope you survived the Holiday hustle and bustle and good luck with the Christmas decor for the office. By the looks of those adorable ornaments I know you'll be just fine!! ;)

Happy Monday dear!!

Lindsey said...

these are awesome - i would totally want to work in your office if this is how you decorated!

Unknown said...

Aww I love them! I want one! but it would have to sport an O haha! too cute!

Alisha said...

Super CUTE! Love these :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love those ornaments. Now I'm starting to regret my decision not to get a cricut on black Friday!

April Rowell said...

Aren't those little fork things cute! Now I just need to remember to make them next year :)

Amanda Moury said...

Ooooh, LOVE the personalizations :) Another reason why that machine is so handy dandy! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!