Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Six



MY GIFT LIST

Alright, alright, since you've asked......
These gifts appear in no particular order of desire. :)

Sound of Music on Blu-Ray

 Rain Boots

 Sweep Me Off My Feet, MAC Brush Collection

Paula Deen, 9x13 Sheet Pan with Silicone Protector

 Paula Deen Covered Casserole Dish
 Taylor Swift "Speak Now"


Jason Alden "My Kinda Party"



Outdoor Insulated Boots





Buck Commander


And, in honor of hunting season, a few wishful thinking toys.....
(I will probably NEVER own these in my lifetime)

 Thompson Center Rifles


Mathews Passion


And, last but not least, the Polaris Sportsman XP 850
(in Red or Real Tree)

I'm always good with a few gift cards (Hobby Lobby, JC Penney Home Store, Bass Pro Shop, Victoria's Secret) There are things I desire that are not on my list such as home decor items, window treatments, additional clothing, and of course, bras! :)  All-in-all, I'm a pretty easy girl to buy presents for--I like anything pink and sparkly AND anything camo! If you find a combination of the two, you'd be my best friend for life. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Kit said...

Great list! I love those makeup brushes!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Haha Ohhh Lindsi! I just love your "hunting" items that you want! I love it! And seriously, that dirt bike/4x4 would be awesome to have! I would want that for sure! :)

Love that you're playing along with us! I adore you and your blog!!

Jordan said...

I have both of the Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean CD's! Love them both, so good! :-)

Courtney said...

I love the Sound of Music, I got that last year! The Blue Casserole dish is so cute, I love it!

I am a new follower, I love your blog!

Kelly said...

LOVE those pink\zebra boots
New follower
www.kellysavenue.com

Kerbi said...

Super cute rain boots! Anything by Paula Deen is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Omg love the list! I need rain boots, and that casserole dish is so beautiful! I want it!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!