Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30 (THIRTY!!)

Sadly enough, today is the last day to link up over at Katie's Journey :( I have had so much fun meeting new friends during this whole endeavor! At first I didn't know if I could commit to a 30-day Blog Challenge, but now I'm sad it's ending.

Sorry I haven't linked up in a few days, we've been on "vacation" at Texas Motor Speedway. Feel free to browse my last few days of posts so that you get all caught up!

Day 30, A PICTURE

This was taken during our time at TMS :)
I'll probably make a whole Nascar weekend post one day this week.

Thanks for following me during this 30-day journey!

Photobucket

3 comments:

ty said...

Hahahahaha, I love the picture!

B said...

That picture is too cute! I'm the same way, kinda sad that the challenge is over. :(

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

ha! this picture is great!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!