Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Linky-Linky :)

This is a blog entry for all you crazy ladies like me that live for a good blog link-up opportunity.  I have just the perfect little Christmas challenge for y'all :)  I found Molly through my recent 30-Day Blog Challenge, and she is hosting a wonderful daily Christmas link-up starting on Monday, November 22nd (with her bestie, how fun is that?!).   Just wanted all you type-A personality girls to be able to plan out your entries cause this thing gets kicked off in SIX days! Yippee!




Go on over to her blog to check out the challenge!  Plan to participate--it'll be tons of fun. I'm looking forward to learning YOUR Christmas traditions, and stealing some of your ideas ;)  Chop, chop ladies!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Molly said...

Awe girl! Thanks SO much for blogging about this, and giving me a shout out, how sweet of you!!

I totally fell off the band wagon with the 30 day challenge, so this time I'll actually have to be held accountable, ha!

Can't wait to see everyone's Christmas traditions/ideas/etc... I HEART Christmas!

xoxo

Aly @ Analyze This said...

So happy you're going to be joining Molly and I!! :) I am looking forward to it and seeing evertyones responses! :)

Tasha said...

I found this challenge today! I am going to post about it, too. Sounds like fun!

Tasha said...

Hey girl...I gave you an award! Go to my blog to check it out :)

http://tasharogers.blogspot.com/

April Rowell said...

Um, yes please! I would love to be a part of this blogging session. I'm very excited to get started. :) Merry Christmas!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!