Monday, December 6, 2010

12 Days of Christmas, Day Fourteen **Bonus Day**

Morning, ladies! It's the last day of our 12-Days of Christmas Blog Challenge :( Boo, I've really enjoyed this one. I've met so many new friends through this, I'm so grateful!
Make sure you check out my last two posts--cookies and decorations. I had to update them late last night, so I failed to "link-up" all weekend.




OPRAH'S FAVORITE THINGS,
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT IF YOU WERE IN THE AUDIENCE?

Oh goodness, I watched BOTH episodes of Oprah's Favorite Things this season.  Pretty sure I did a fair amount of drooling and crying, occasionally at the same time :)

Not that I would gripe if I was given anything for free, but these are the items from Oprah's show that would simply make me jump for joy:

Coach Purse
 Several Pairs of Nike Shoes
 Sparkly Uggs
Panini Press
CRUISE on Allure of the Seas

And, if I had to pursuade Oprah to throw in a few items especially for me:
Victoria's Secret Gift Certificate
Cake Stand from Pottery Barn
 Coach Wristlet




Photobucket

6 comments:

Molly said...

I would totally take all these items (except maybe the sparkly uggs, ha).

Thanks for playing along with the challenge girl, glad you joined us and I got to know more about you :)

xoxo

Caroline said...

I will take one of each please. Oprah, I hope you're reading!!!

Amber said...

I actually have those Nike shoes on my Christmas list this year. And I wouldn't mind a Coach purse or wristlet either! :)

Courtney said...

i want all of that too... if only :)

ps. i love Miranda Lambert's "Only Prettier"!!!
new follower :)

Kit said...

I want it all too! :)

Neely said...

I want that camera so badly!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!