Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I'm joining up today with Aly and B for "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly."  Y'all should join in!


The Good: We go on vacation to the Caribbean in approximately 24 days.
The Bad: I'm still 8 pounds from my "goal" vacation weight.
The Ugly: People are going to have to deal with my white, large body in a bathing suit!

The Good: Local weather reports are calling for 1-3 inches of snow by noon on Thursday.
The Bad: People don't know how to drive in the snow around here.
The Ugly: I live approximately 25 minutes from my work, which will turn into nearly an hour in a snowy commute. Ugh!
The Good: My husband got signed up to play in a men's soccer league.
The Bad: It's a RECREATIONAL, OVER-THIRTY league.
The Ugly: I'm going to have to learn how to be a "soccer wife." I don't get that sport. (Except for Cristiano Ronaldo, for obvious reasons)

The Good: I went to bed early on Tuesday night.
The Bad: It was secondary to a menopausal fit.
The Ugly: The stupid OU/Texas Tech basketball game that disrrupted the Biggest Loser was the reason for my fit. Obviously.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Neely said...

Im pale too I understand!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!