Friday, January 28, 2011

Six Years

Six years ago today, I was greeted at my parent's front door by the most handsome, biggest hearted, dark headed, brown eyed boy who was picking me up for our FIRST DATE ever.  I had never really been on a "real" first date before, and I didn't even know his last name! Thankfully, I learned it--especially since he decided to give it to me several years later.  I'm so thankful that boy took a chance on me! My life has been forever changed and forever blessed by his love. 

Us girls are always in a rush to grow up and marry our prince charming. Now that I'm a 'ol married woman, I can tenderly look back on those dating years and realize they were some of the best years of my life!  Our blossoming innocent love was so precious to me, and it's my desire to always pursue my husband like I did during those times. 

Happy SIX Years of Us, Sweet Husband!

August 2005
 December 2005
 January 2006
 February 2006
 March 2006
June 2007
 August 2007
 August 2007
 September 2007

Photobucket

8 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary, six years that's awesome! I hope y'all have such a good weekend and an even better anniversary! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! That is awesome! Congratulations lindsi!
Have fun♥

Caroline said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Neely said...

How cute is this? Congrats love!

Rebekah said...

This is so sweet!!

Crownd Vic said...

Congrats!! :D

Amanda Moury said...

I love this! Congrats on your love story my friend :)

Ashley Morris said...

Aw, too sweet! Happy Anniversary! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!