Monday, March 28, 2011

Handy-Man Husband

 If y'all are my friends on facebook, you might've recently seen my post about my "handy man" of a husband.  Seriously, I find it kinda HOT when he takes care of things around the house.  Last week I caught him fixing our washing machine with a set of keys hanging from his Adidas shorts---can you spell H-O-T?! :)


Well, ever since I voiced my opinion of my handy-dandy little husband, crap keeps breaking! I swear I'm not doing it on purpose just to see him in all his hot, working man glory.

He has repaired both the washer AND dryer this week.
I've also added some expensive auto repairs to his ever-growing list of things to do around the house. Not on purpose, of course. I feel pretty guilty about everything wrong with my car right now, mostly because Alan has been talking about upgrading his truck. With these added extra expenses, it makes it difficult for him to save for an upgrade. I guess it's part of being an adult--if it's not one thing, it's another, right?!

Not to totally change subject--but, that's what I'm fixing to do.  Our biggest news of the weekend: I had Bentley SHAVED at the groomers on Friday.  That will be a whole post of it's own tomorrow. It was a day full of guilt and tears for this dog momma.

Anyhow, back to Alan. He was examining Bentley's new "hair cut" on Friday evening. After looking him over real good, we had the following conversation:

Alan: "Why does he have all these bumps on his belly? Are they sores?"
Lindsi: "Love, those are his nipples."
Alan (very concerned): "But, why does he have so many?!"
Lindsi: "That's just how many dogs have, I suppose."
Alan: "It's not like he needs them, though. I think he has too many. I understand why girl dogs would have more, though."
Lindsi: "Honey, you have the same number of nipples as I do?!!"
Alan (laughing): "Oh yeah. Ok."

Moments later, he told me NOT to put this conversation on Facebook. :) Well, I obviously found the loop-hole to sharing this information. He should've covered all his bases!

I love that boy!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Living Our Love Song said...

Handy Hubbys are so convient :) And that conversation is hilarious!

Al said...

Love this post :) Hope all is well, lady!! Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

I will be seeing you at the Dallas Meet Up! I am so so so excited!!

Tiffany said...

Hey lady! I came over from Neely's blog solely because of your comment about you and your husbie. ;) Me and mine were the SAME way, lol! And I loved every moment of it.

Anyway, I'm so glad I found your blog. It's adorbs and I'm a new follower! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!