Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Marriages are Worth Fighting For

Some of you know me in real life, others are simply blog friends. Either way I hope you know how passionate I am about my marriage--as well as marriages in general :)  I figure I'm somewhat biased, but I have a KICK BUTT-REAL LIFE relationship with my husband. Don't quit reading at this point--I'll save the mushy stuff for later.

Through Jessica at Stiletto's and a Fishing Pole, I've discovered THIS family's blog.

As someone who cherishes and honors the covenant of marriage, I have fallen in love with this family's touching story and desire to encourage others with the good work that God has done in their lives.

They are starting a new journey on April 4th, 2011.


Photobucket"/>


Please, please join me while I follow their story and soak up their encouragement during the month of April. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

ty said...

Were I husband-ed, I'd love to do this.

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, I'll be following along too! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!