Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday......Errrr, Thursday

I admit. I totally dropped the ball yesterday with my post. Let's just pretend this is Wednesday, umkay?


I'm LOVING that this weekend is finally our Wrestlemania XXVII watch party! Pretty sure I might be the only girl in attendance. One of my husband's coworkers mentioned to Alan that he might bring his wife. As Alan told me, he advised this individual that I probably knew more about wrestling than most guys coming over, so that I wouldn't just be standing in the kitchen participating in girl talk. Haha!


I'm LOVING that Sunday night is also the Academy of Country Music Awards! :) I get to see my BFF, Miranda Lambert, all gussied up and strutting her stuff.  I'm also really looking forward to the Blake Shelton and Reba McIntire hosting combination--should be a witty show!



Speaking of country music stars, I'm LOVING that Alan admitted (Bentley witnessed) that Pia Toscano, from American Idol, had a better voice than Carrie Underwood--his one true love. Whoa!! This is BIG time! It made my heart a little giddy :)  I'm gonna throw this out there: I'm NOT a Carrie Underwood fan. Anyone who knows me in real life, knows this information. I will admit she's gorgeous, and I'd take her wardrobe any day of the week----buuuuuut, I feel like she is not a very nice person in real life.


I'm LOVING my new sparkly, glittery purple eyeliner that my boss gave me today at work! She knows how to win my favor, obviously!? My freshman year of college, a highschool friend told me that I needed to "grow out of the glitter phase." You can see what I've done with her advice......


I'm LOVING Sonic's Happy Hour (2pm-4pm) for 1/2 price drinks and slushes! My office mate and I treated ourselves to a delicious treat this afternoon.


On top of all this, I'm LOVING my sweet husband, sweet puppy dog, and the sunshine that is peeking through the clouds today!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Karli said...

I'm so excited to see Reba & Blake host together. I don't usually watch the awards shows but I will for those two! You really don't like Carrie?? I love her and totally think she'd be so sweet in real life! Lol why do you think she's not very nice?

Neely said...

My friend and her husbands are attending the awards in VEGAS! Im so jealous!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!