Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm LOVING my newest purchase from Bath and Body Works: Carried Away!  It's so springy and girly.
Speaking of Bath and Body Works, I'm LOVING the 5 for $15 sale on all hand soaps. I stock my house up with these twice a year. Once with spring/summer smells and once with fall/winter smells.  Well, it's that time of year to be tossing some fall smells. This sale is the perfect opportunity for me to purchase some new scents!

I'm LOVING my Yankee Candle Sun and Sand tumbler and room freshener! It reminds me of warm sunshine, clear blue waters, and sun tan lotion. Ahhhhhh.
I'm LOVING that my calendar is c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y blank for the upcoming weekend!

I'm LOVING our family dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday last night. Yum and fun! Plus, I have some leftovers that I'm looking forward to eating at lunch time. :) Bonus!

What are you LOVING this week?

Photobucket

9 comments:

Molly said...

I am obsessed with all things Bath and Body Works, my favorite! I need to go stock up on soap ASAP! Thanks for the heads up ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with the new scent carried away too!
I love it!

cute blog! found your through Jamie's link up! I'm a new follower!

star said...

Carried Away is my new fave scent from B&BW! I need to stock up on hand soap, that is a great deal!!

Caroline said...

Sometimes a weekend with nothing to do is perfect! And I'm going to have to try all of these scents! :)

Beth McC. said...

I love that Carried Away too!! I love it in the home scent plug in things!

Unknown said...

Love! Have a great day!

Neely said...

OBSESSED with yankee candles!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!! I love yummy candles!

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh, I love those soaps! I always stock up too! I haven't tried that scent yet, but I'm going to have to get it!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!