Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


It's Wednesday again, you know what that means! I get to show off all the things that I've been LOVING :)

I'm assuming y'all have figured out that we're concert junkies at my house. Well.....lo and behold, I'm LOVING that we're going to see Wade Bowen tomorrow evening at the Midnight Rodeo! 

I'm LOVING that we are officially hosting a Wrestlemania XXVII Watch Party at our house!  Hey, we never claimed to be high class. Don't judge.

I'm also LOVING that all this talk about Wrestlemania gave me an excuse to post a picture of John Cena on my blog :) Y'all can thank me later.


I'm LOVING my new sparkly headbands that I stumbled across while shopping at the mall on Sunday. It added some flair to my normal yard work outfit yesterday.

I'm LOVING that Easter is next month.  Easter makes me so happy, because 1) it's the celebration of the resurrection of Christ, 2) it's so bright, happy, and colorful, and 3) it was the day that Alan asked me to be his wife!

Speaking of being his wife, I'm LOVING that today (March 23rd) marks the three year anniversary of our engagement. Don't be confused, it was Easter in 2008.  Other than my salvation, it was the single greatest gift I could've been given. :)  I am continually blessed by our relationship! I'm proud to carry Alan's last name and walk through this life at his side.



What are you LOVING on this wonderful Wednesday?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Haha high class. I love it. :) I'm excited for Easter! I'm kind of bummed that we don't have a home church yet, but it will come in time. Happy Engagment Anniversary!

Caroline said...

We love concerts too! We're going to the Foo Fighters in May and then a huge music festival in April. So excited! Happy engagement anniversary!

Neely said...

Hey girl email me about the meetup :)

Kit said...

Great things that you are loving today!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!