Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top FIVE Thursday

Through Neely, I've discovered TOP FIVE THURSDAY.

This week: CELEBRITY CRUSHES.

Some of you may not be aware of the "arrangements" that Alan and I have made ;) We each committed to a TOP FIVE celebrity list (but, each hold the power to change it), so if we ever actually meet one of these people it totally won't be cheating. I understand the reality of this happening; however, a girl can dream, can't she?!

FOUR CONSTANTS:

Carl Edwards
Dierks Bentley
(The Namesake of my Son, Bentley)

Jason Aldean

John Cena


NOTABLE MENTIONS
These men rotate on the TOP FIVE list.

 Christiano Rinaldo
Johnny Knoxville
(When he's not on drugs.)

Matt Holliday
He probably is the solid #5 currently, especially since it's baseball season :)


Who are your celebrity crushes?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Neely said...

I think Dierks is damn sexy! Any guy that can sing immediately gets more points :)

Rebekah said...

Haha, these are great! I love the arrangement you have with Alan. Too funny! My celeb crush, hands down, Rob Lowe. Those eyes and smile get me every time. :)

Allison said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I love that you have this arrangement :D

Caroline said...

I love it! Hello, hotties!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!