Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Confess

This is somewhat of a confession post. I would not consider myself a work-a-holic, but my work hours require 12+ hour days. I have to do something to break-up the mundane, sleepy afternoon hours. Sooooo.......  I have a small television in my office at work, and lately I've been keeping it on all. day. long.  I've developed a typical television routine over the last several weeks that goes a little something like this:


The Doctors, 9am

The View, 10am
I always swear I'm going to stop watching this show, these women drive me nuts. It's like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes  from.

Rachael Ray Talk Show, 11am
 Then comes the fun stuff.
My afternoon revolves around a series of trashy reality shows. I don't have a set afternoon schedule, since it depends on whatever MTV decides to air. This is where the confession and embarrassment factor comes in to play. Please don't judge me on my preference of shows ;)

16 and Pregnant

Jersey Shore

Real World, Las Vegas

Swamp People

My Super Sweet 16

Teen Mom

Photobucket

5 comments:

ty said...

You had me at 16 and Prego :) I watched the new episode on Tivo yesterday and cried. I CRIED. And then I just wanted to hit the twin sister in the mouth.

Rebekah said...

Haha, I love that you watch tv at work. I love Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant, but I've never watched the other shows. :)

Pamela said...

haha this cracks me up! We don't have a tv at work, but sometimes if I miss an episode I will try to sneak & watch it online at work. ha :) I wasn't expecting to see Swamp People on there! Hubby loves it! ha :)

Neely said...

I watch all those shows just not rachel ray!

Caroline said...

I need a tv in my office. I'd have to watch the Young & the Restless daily!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!