Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

My favorite thing about Wednesday.....reflecting on everything that I'm loving :)
I'm LOVING that today is my sweet, silly Momma's (Bentley's Mimi's) birthday! :)
Happy Birthday, Momma! Thank you for all the love and support you continually give us. We feel so spoiled rotten to have you in our lives.




I'm LOVING that this weekend is the celebration of Easter! (Start sermon.)  Other than Christmas, this is probably one of my favorite holiday's to celebrate. I LOVE this time of year, and I love that during the springtime season we get to reflect on the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus made for each of us.  Jesus used this "holiday" to make all of us new in Him, offering us eternal life with the Father. I find it so fitting that we celebrate Easter during the Spring, when the old things are dying off and new things are blooming into beautiful plants and trees.  Also, April is a month near and dear to my heart. I lost my Granny in April 2009 and my Gramps in April 2010. Thanks to that undeserved sacrifice that was made for us all those years ago, I didn't have to say "good-bye" to those loved ones. Through this sacrifice, I will be united with them again. Oh GLORIOUS DAY! :) (Sermon over.)
Brooke and Paige, Easter 2010
I'm LOVING that I had a weekend full of my girlfriends last weekend. :) LOVE these girls so much.




Last but not least, I'm LOVING these purchases that I made:

Bath and Body Works, Country Chic

Wristlet from New York and Company
for $7.50.....STEAL!

What are you LOVING today?!

 


Photobucket

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I just love the meaning behind it! I have GOT to get some of that lotion!

Caroline said...

Great loves! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Neely said...

That wristlet is adorbs!

The Nolen's said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!! :) no seriously. i do.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the Country Chic from BBW. It is my new favorite

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!