Wednesday, May 4, 2011

10 Things I Love, WILW Style

Happy Hump Day, friends!  I'm so thankful for a short work week this week! :) I've been working 55-60 hour weeks for the last 3-4 weeks, but this week I'm only putting in 44 hours, and I have Friday off of work! What makes that even better? My handsome man is off all weekend, and we have some FUN plans! Yippee skippy!

My sweet blog friend, Molly, over at The Fuschia News tagged me in a fun post: "10 Things I Love." I thought it was very appropriate to share on a What I'm Loving Wednesday!

1) First and foremost, I LOVE my husband! I'm so blessed to have him in my life. He is my very best friend, who happens to be super HOT too! :) 

2) I LOVE our sweet son---Bentley!  He helped make our house a home when all 5-pounds of his little fuzzy body came to live with us in November 2007. He was probably the BEST birthday present I've ever received.



3) I LOVE being an Aunt! We rejoice in these blessings everyday--and the family members that gave us these lives! :)



4) I LOVE that summer is quickly approaching! We are definitely a water and sunshine family, so we're looking forward to hitting the lake with our boat, Afternoon Delight.
5) I LOVE anything PINK, CAMO, ANIMAL PRINT, or GLITTERY!

6) I LOVE my University of Oklahoma Sooners.

7) I LOVE my friends!



8) I LOVE that this summer we'll be hosting the 7th Annual Float Trip Extravaganza with 30 of our closest friends on the Tahlequah River! We started this tradition in 2005, and it continues to grow :) Feel free to invite yourself!

9) I LOVE that I've been learning to "slow down" a bit. I've actually let my house-hold chores slack, laundry set on the dining room table, and dust to settle on the television stand the last few weeks--and, I'll admit, it feels good! I get more rest and have been able to spend more time do quality things with friends and family.

10) I LOVE my Savior! I continually stand amazed by the love and grace He extends to me each day--more than I ever deserve.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Molly said...

And I LOVE all of these :) Float trips are the best! Reading that made me want to plan one up with all of our friends, so much fun.

Thanks for playing along friend :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

great things your loving today!



Happy wednesday!

Caroline said...

These are all such great loves!! :)

Kit said...

Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!! I love the picture of you and your hubby!

Megan said...

I hopped over here from your what I'm loving link up :)

Gorgeous wedding picture! And you and your friends are so pretty :)

Allison said...

these are all great loves! :D:D:D

Your float extravaganza looks SO fun! :D:D

Neely said...

Great things to love! I love that picture of yall on your wedding day :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!