Monday, May 9, 2011

This Post Screams HOTNESS

I finally got to go watch my lover boy play some soccer on Saturday! He plays in a men's adult league and some of their games are at 11:30pm, whoa. I don't know who they think stays up that late just because it's a Saturday night. This past Saturday evening the game was at 4:30pm, which is well within my normal awake hours, ha!

Notice any similiarities in the following pictures?









(Sorry for some of the quality of the pictures I took--I couldn't perfect my picture taking skills through the Plexi-Glass)

One of these boys is HOTTER than the other and belongs to ME! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So cute!!! And I can't stay up til 11:30 either. I'd have to have a nap. :)

allie-mac-fallie said...

haha thats so fun! my hubby plays in an indoor league and this week his game is at 11:30... i dont see how they do it! ha

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!