Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday, y'all! :) If you have plenty of things youre loving head on over to Jamie's blog and play along with us!

I have a bit of a surprise, special edition WILW prepared for today!




I'm LOVING my sweet little growing family of FOUR! :)
SURPRISE!!


This ultrasound was taken VERY early, so our sweet little baby only looks like a little nugget! We have a more recent one that I'll try to post soon. :)

Baby Hancock will be joining our family in early December! :)
We could not be more blessed by God's timing in giving us this little joy that we've prayed about for SOOOOO long. We have been over-the-moon excited about it, and we were so happy to share the news with our families on Mother's Day. It was a VERY special weekend, to say the least!

We're healthy and everything is looking AWESOME! :)
Thank you ALL for the prayers you've offered on our behalf during our time of waiting, you don't know how much they meant to us!

Also, don't be confused! There's only ONE baby in there.....the family of four counts our baby boy, Bentley! He is so excited to be a big brother!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Molly said...

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH!!! Girl I'm SOOOO happy for y'all. I've been praying up a storm, and recall saying a while back that this is your year, YAY! I'm tearing up just a bit for you (emotional much). What an amazing gift from God, and what a wonderful day to be able to share the news.

xoxo

ty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SOoooooo fun!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! :)

Allison said...

LINDSIIIIIIIII!!! I am SO happy for y'all! I have been praying for you guys for a while now, I just know that you will be great parents! I'll continue to pray for you throughout this very EXCITING time in your lives.

Jennifer Lynn said...

Congrats!!!

Joeylee said...

CONGRATS thats such exciting news!!

Kit said...

OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!! This is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats~!!!! So happy for you all!

Erin said...

Congrats!!! :)

Neely said...

Im so glad you finally announced it! Me =amazing secret keeper! CONGRATS LOVE!

Shannon said...

so happy for you guys!!! congratulations!!

Shari said...

Stopping by from WILW. You definitely have something to be loving this week and for the next however many weeks of your pregnancy. Congratulations, that is so exciting! :)

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I am new, but wanted to say CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to follow on this journey :)

Nessa said...

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!!! SOOOOO Very super super excited for you guys!!! I know how much you have longed and waited for this special time, and y'all are gonna be AMAZING parents (again!-not to discount Baby Bentley there! ha!) Wow. Just awesomem wonderful news! Congrats Mama and Daddy!!!!!

Dana said...

congratulations! So exciting! i am looking forward to following you on this journey :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!