Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bachelorette Bash

Any of you ladies still watching The Bachelorette this season? It's terrible, but I find myself being a glutton for punishment every Monday night by tuning in to ABC from 7p-9p.  It's like a train wreck, and I can't seem to avert my eyes.

Ashley drives me n-u-t-t-y!  Physically, she is a very cute, attractive little dancing girl. Aaaaaand, that's about all she has going for her.  I can't stand her indecisiveness and lack of confidence--not to mention, I find her to be a poor judge of character.  Romance is NOT in this girls future.

With that all out of my system, lets take a look at the guys left (through my eyes). I can't seem to "cheer" for the ones that I actually like because I don't want them to end up with her. (Don't hate me for not liking your favorite guy, ok?!)

Ames
Ames reminds me of my high-school sweetheart. Definitely a nice, well-rounded guy, but no one I'd spend the rest of my life with. He's more of the "best friend" type--little too dorky and awkward for me. Shallow: I find his face to be awkward--maybe it's his mouth? teeth? I can't put my finger on it.  As far as I'm concerned, Ashley can just keep him around.

Ben
Ummmm, I don't know. He's good for Ashley, I suppose. I'm going to show my real superficial side here: I can't handle guys with this hair style. Too liberal, hippy looking for me. I'm not into the long hair look on a guy, period.  He's nice?!

Constantine
See above explanation. Not attracted to him. The end.

JP
I like JP. Unfortunately, I think he might be in this for the long haul. Grrrrrrr. Nice, normal, handsome, hard-working, blue-collar (Construction Management) type of guy! I dig it--the whole package.

Lucas
I also like Lucas! He's been quite for most of the season, but I enjoyed getting to know him on the one-on-one date this past week.  Can't beat a Southern gentleman--he can call me ma'am any day! Also seems to have the gift of communication. He is very open, direct, and honest in his speech.

Ryan
Ryan is too over-the-top for me. Cheesy. Intense. Like the kind of boy who confesses his deep-seeded love for you on the second date. Couldn't handle that. Perfect for Miss Crazy, though :)

There you have my take on the remaining men left on this season of the Bachelorette. Take it or leave it.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I think I maybe the only one that likes Blake. He's normal, doesn't fall "in love" in the first 30 mins, educated, quiet, lid back and that smile...heelllooo handsome...and many other things. I can't wait to see him on the Bach pad! Foe the guys that are still left, JP and Lucas seem to be the most down to earth and normal guys that deserve the best...and the best is NOT her.

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Lindsi,

I have saved all the shows and haven't seen
them all but I admit this season is harder to get into. I didn't care for Brad in the previous season so I didn't watch at all.

I love seeing what all my blogging buddies are
saying about this season though.

Have a great day.

Best,

Coastal Blue Ocean

Allison said...

Ohhhh girl, I LOVE this show...but I am so indecisive about her. I like her, but at the same time she drives me up the wall. I can't stand her voice and how she kept talking about Bentley. GRRRR.

I do however LOVE JP. He reminds me of Kiptyn (from Jillian's season) :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!