Thursday, June 23, 2011

Craft Time

I hadn't done any crafts lately, and while sitting in traffic on my way home from work on Tuesday, I had the sudden urge to create!   I stopped off at Hobby Lobby and picked up a few things to create a "Family Rules" canvas that I'd seen on a blog a loooooonnnng time ago. 

After some blog-world research I made my list of rules, painted, Modge Podged, and TAAAA-DAAAAA: Hancock Family Rules.


I found the initial inspiration for this project HERE.

 Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love this! I constantly have the urge to create, but I never know what to create!

The Nolen's said...

super fun! you are welcome to make one for the Nolen household. i'll buy the material! :)

allie-mac-fallie said...

looks great! :) LOVE it!!

Lea Liz said...

I have just found your blog and love it! I am now a follower:) I love this sign of rules, love it!! I wish I was as crafty so I could run out and make my own :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!