Monday, July 18, 2011

Squatch Fever

Sunday Breakdown:

11am-12pm Church
12pm-1pm Subway Lunch
1pm-3pm World Cup, Nascar, and Napping 
3pm-4pm British Open
4pm-7pm FINDING BIGFOOT

Yes.  Yes, you read that correctly. I sat on my couch yesterday and watched Finding Bigfoot for THREE CONSECUTIVE hours.

This is some good quality television, my friends. It ranks right up there with Swamp People (minus the subtitles). To say the least, I have caught the Squatch Fever.
THERES A SQUATCH IN THESE WOODS!

I would highly suggest adding this to your weekly DVR list :)
Cut me some slack?! It's been a 'mild' 105-degrees in Oklahoma (without the heat index) for days upon days--like so hot you can't even breathe outside. I'm enjoying basking in the glory of this pregnancy and enjoying my time around the house without having a little one to chase around. Lord knows I won't get off the hook this easy the second time around. Lovin' me these lazy days of summer!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!