Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes

One year ago, yesterday (July 16th), I was getting prepped for an exploratory laproscopic surgery to possibly look for some endometriosis and remove a suspected growth in my uterus. Coming out of surgery we learned that my entire pelvic cavity (uterus and bowels) were covered with endometriosis, and my doctor stated he removed a sizeable septum from my uterus.  Over the next 6-7 months I endured Lupron (a medically induced menopause) to help my body heal from the endo---all of this while in constant prayer that these medical treatments were part of God's plan to finally give us the family that we longed for.

Fast forward one year......


Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine.
Heir of salvation, purchase of God.
Born of His spirit, washed in His blood.

This is my story, this is my song;
Praising my Savior all the day long!
This is my story, this is my song;
Praising my SAVIOR all the day long!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

God is SO good! It is amazing what can happen in a year.

Anonymous said...

Truly what a difference a year can make. Love the song!!!

Caroline said...

Praise the Lord! It's amazing what a year can bring!

Janna said...

Love that song!

Jessica @ Stilettos & a fishing pole said...

I seriously have tears in my eyes and joy exploding in my heart! I'm so happy for you!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!