Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Birthday Boy

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, to one of the GREATEST men that I know: the one who loves me with a love like Jesus, the one who calls me 'wife' everyday, the one who pledged his whole life to me, the one who gave me his last name, the one who is the respectable head of our household, and the one who is the father of my children.


Alan, I hope you feel CELEBRATED and LOVED today!
I'm so thankful for all these birthdays we get to celebrate together, and I'm looking forward to being around for many, many more.  My love for you grows with each passing year---ten fold! :) 
Happy Birthday, Sweet Husband!
You are so loved.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday to your hubs. Such a sweet post, y'all are so cute :)

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to Alan!!! I know this will be his best birthday ever!

Megan said...

Awwww, this is SO SO sweet!! Happy birthday to him!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!