Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shameful

This is one of those tell-all type posts when I confess to you one of the shameful strongholds in my life.

Yes, yes, yes. The Hangover, Part II.
I seriously have seen this movie waaaaay too many times. I realize it is entirely inappropriate, but I giggle uncontrollably every time I watch it. It's to the point that I'm probably annoying to watch it with, because I begin giggling before the funny line is even spoken.

We went to see it in the theater when it first came out, and while I thought it was pretty funny, I didn't think it contended with the original movie. After seeing it approximately 13.485 times, though, I'll say it gives the original a run for it's money.


Needless to say, I'm psyched that the "Wolf Pack" is back!

Here are some of my favorite one-liners from the movie:

"What is this? A PF Changs?"

"I didn't get the memo. Are we not serving dessert around here anymore?"

"I'm a stay-at-home son."

"Is there a Long John Silvers on this island?"

"I refuse to eat cantelope at a bachelor party."

"I'm a nurse. Just not registered."

"Ever heard of Doogie Houser? Well, he turned out to be gay."

"Wolfpack only."

"What? It's a bag of Fanta."

Shameful. I know. Is it more shameful that I laughed out loud the entire time that I typed this short list---it goes on and on?!

If you have a sick, crude sense of humor and HAVEN'T seen The Hangover II, you probably should. Just sayin'.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Haha love this. We saw it in theaters, too and we thought it was funny. Not quite as good as the first, but decent! But I bet it probably is funnier the more you watch it!

MsNscr said...

I haven't seen the 2nd one yet. I heard people say it wasn't as good as the first, so I avoided it. Perhaps you've talked me into seeing it afterall. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!