Monday, August 22, 2011

Week Ahead

I don't have much of a weekend update for y'all, since I've been stuck at work all weekend :/  Not that I'm counting down or anything, but I only have SIX more weekends "on" before my maternity leave. Praise Jesus!

Let me share with you the things that I'm looking forward to this week (in no particular order):
 
Catching up on this Duck Commander 15 "Fire in the Hole" that we borrowed from my brother. We're getting Alan all geared up for the Oklahoma Early Teal Season next month.

The Pistol Annies album that will be released this TUESDAY! Love me some Miranda Lambert, so I'm excited to hear her take on a "girl band."

 Our Fantasy Football League Draft on Sunday night at Dave and Busters. Them boys better be ready for the "Panty Droppers" this season :) I've done my research!

Spending time with Jill and Tyce this week! They will be in town Wednesday-Sunday.....and, guess what?! This girl is OFF work all those days. Yippee!!




 Bristol Night Race on Saturday. Enough said.


What are you looking forward to this week?
Happy Monday, friends!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!