Sunday, September 25, 2011

28 Weeks

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
THIRD TRIMESTER

Up until this point, even with a few very minor bumps in the road, I'd say pregnancy has been a breeze (don't hate me for that statement)! I've really enjoyed carrying Cale, preparing for motherhood, and loving on Bentley and Alan before our family expands. This past week I have felt 'pregnant' in every sense of the word--don't know how else to describe it, just the changes in my body.  I was content with the days passing by slowly up until this point, but I think I'm about to discover something different. I think God gives us the 'dog days' of the third trimester to prepare us for the little person that is fixing to physically enter this world.
Maternity Clothes: I was just looking back on all my old weekly bump updates, and it seems so surreal to me that 10 weeks ago I was barely wearing maternity clothes. Now I waddle around everywhere with my big 'ol belly and elastic waistbands :) I already love being a mommy to this baby boy!

Movement: He's been a man-on-the-go for awhile now, but I've noticed a couple changes this week. For starters, I feel his kicks and punches MUCH higher in my belly, which means he's getting bigger and moving up higher (my hips and bladder are thankful!). And secondly, he wakes me up during the night with his acrobatics. I will wake from my dead sleep to his romping in my belly--hope this isn't a sign of his sleep cycle to-be, haha!

Sleep: Much better this week! :) Especially considering it was my loooooong work week. I'm so thankful!

Best Moment this Week: Working on the nursery more, making additions with decorations and a recliner. I'm getting excited to share our progess with y'all, but I think I just might wait for the finished product ;)



Photobucket

4 comments:

allie-mac-fallie said...

you look great! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! All belly!

Anonymous said...

What a hot mama-to-be!!! Can't wait to see Cale's nursery!!!

Paige said...

You look absolutely adorable! Not to much longer so keep your pretty head high =) I cannot wait to see Cale's nursery!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!