Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hair-tastic

Help!

 I need some womanly wisdom and advice over the status of my current appearance: blah! I don't know if I've got the pregnancy blues or what, but I just haven't been pleased with my looks lately. Women have been asking me if pregnancy had changed my hair texture.....my original answer was "no." After looking at multiple weeks worth of pictures now, I'd venture to say otherwise.  Another obvious thought after looking at all these pictures of myself: I need some lip color in a baaaaad way.

I've been having some brown put into my hair each time I get it done, just to help lengthen the time between highlights/lowlights.  Not knowing what the future holds for my employment status or pocket book, I figured I was being a good steward of our money.  I'm second thinking my decisions, though.

Basically, I am suffering from the dull-drums in the looks department lately. I need a mommy-to-be spruce up!  So, girls, give me your best advice. Hair color, products to spruce up these dull duds, and some good fall lip color choices---here's your chance to speak your mind ;)



Pre-Pregnancy


Pre-Pregnancy

Pre-Pregnancy

Pre-Pregnancy
Rockin' the Pink Lipstick

Pre-Pregnancy

Pregnancy
Post-Brown Installment

Pregnancy
and Brittle :(

Pregnancy
Darker

Pregnancy
Lighter
I just need a gift certificate to Dillards for some new MAC make-up, that will fix all my problems ;) Right?!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're beautiful. I such a sucker for blonde, but I really love your hair with the medium tone. I think you should keep the new hair color. Maybe try something simple as a lipstick {i like the picture wear you're rocking the pink... who says you can't rock colored lipstick?} You can also change your blush to make them rosier or something different. Eye shawdow too.

Not saying you need to change anything, because you are a beautiful pregnant wife, mommy to be. But those are some ways to change it up! :) Let us know if you do decide on anything.

Unknown said...

{for once, I've read over my comment. Only I wish I would have read it BEFORE posting it. Wear ... should be WHERE.

Caroline said...

I think you look beautiful. I always feel this way when the seasons start to change. It's always a hard transition. Go and buy you some new eyeshadow, that's what I do. And it'll make a world of difference, even for just a day. But, you're beautiful!

Ashley said...

Girlfriend you are gorgeous! I had to switch my shampoo and make up when I was pregnant. ( I was convinced kiddo stole my tan). Maybe try a light pinkish colored lip gloss if you are wanting a little color or maybe even a light bronzer? Go to clinique or Mac and just tell them how you are feeling with your makeup and I know for sure clinique will give ya a little makeover as long as you buy one thing. Hope this helps! Update us on what you do!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!