Monday, October 10, 2011

30 Weeks

(SLACKING......again!)  I actually typed this on Thursday....when I was truly 30 weeks :) Thanks for being understanding!

How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: 3 Pounds, 10 Ounces
As measured today on ultrasound

Total Weight Gain: +25 Pounds
I'm pleased with this! Our initial target weight gain for pregnancy was 25-35 pounds, so it makes me feel better knowing that I will *hopefully* be within that limit when it's all said and done.

Best Moment this Week:  Seeing our little guy again! :) I wish I had some great pictures to show you, but he insisted on keeping all four appendages (hands and feet) up by his face.  He was in the breech position, kinda just sitting up on the right side of my belly--with his legs up above his head most of the time. OU is looking for a new kicker since Jimmy Stevens can't seem to get the job done this year, might I suggest Cale?!

He is still measuring a week (plus a few days) ahead of schedule, and not that it matters with my body's situation.....but, they moved my official due date up to December 6th (from December 15th based on LMP).

His head is HUGE (95th-percentile), while his arms and legs are short (45-50th percentile).  I'm sad to say he gets that from his momma! Neither of us are large people, but I am definitely the bigger head, shorter leg combo out of the two of us. His Daddy says he can still drive a racecar with that body shape, haha!

We are getting more and more excited to have this little guy join our family :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm pretty sure I say this with every update, but I can't believe Cale is SO close to making his appearance!

Caroline said...

December will be here before you know it. I love these updates!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, he will be here SO SO soon!!!

Jess @ Stilettos & a fishing pole said...

You.Look.Amazing!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!