Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't participated in a WILW in quite sometime, but I figured today was the perfect day to jump on board again! :) I have plenty of things to be loving this week.

I'm LOVING that we celebrated my sweet little boy's FOURTH birthday on Monday evening. He actually turned 4 years old on Sunday, but Monday evening was the first time we were all together to celebrate.  Daddy bought him some special (wet) food, new treats (Beggin' Strips), and a new toy :) He's such a good Daddy for our family. We love you, Bentley boy! Happy Birthday!


I'm LOVING that my handsome man invited me on a Tulsa State Fair date on Thursday--the weather should be magnificent and the food should be delightful :)  This pregnant lady is ready to waddle her way around the midway while snacking on all the best fair food in the world!

I'm LOVING that our fair date day will be preceeded by a doctor's appointment to sneak another peek at this little guy.......

I'm LOVING that I'll be spending Saturday at home with my boys (and possibly some other SOONER fans) watching our favorite football boys pommel some Texas Longhorns. BOOMER!

 
I'm LOVING that Sunday is my very first baby shower! :) This excites me beyond belief to be able to get together with my girlfriends to celebrate the impending arrival of our sweet Cale. Bring on the baby showers!

 
Since I'm on such a roll, I'm LOVING my sweet Savior that gave me this humbling, awesome life!  Never, will I ever, run out of things to LOVE with Him on my side :)  Each morning I wake up amazed at the blessings I've been given--I'm truly living my fairytale.


 
And, without hesitation, I'm LOVING the handsome man that I call husband. He loves me so perfectly.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Megan said...

Awwww, the fair! I absolutely love the fair!! Have fun!!

Rebekah said...

Aww, Glenda's 4th birthday is next month! I don't know the exact day since we got her before she was 2, but we're going to celebrate. Dylan is loving the OU games! He gets all riled up, haha. LOVE that sweet picture of Cale! So glad you get to see him again!

Al said...

I'm not sure exactly what part of that really did it, but your post just made me tear up a little. I know that you had such an arduous journey to be right where you are now - waddling down the midway with your handsome husband and your belly fully of baby love. Everything you were loving made me realize that fairy tales really exist and dreams do come true. I am so happy for you, and seeing you so happy makes my heart swell.

Much love to you, darling!

Unknown said...

This is so precious! You have so many things to be thankful for for sure! It's always so great when we can sit back and just be grateful and thankful that God's blessings are abundant. I'm NOT going to agree with the boomer comment as I'm rooting for the good guys on the other side of the ball. :) But a little friendly competition never hurt anyone! Enjoy seeing your sweet baby at your appointment and having fun at the fair with your hubby.

Megan said...

Yes...that KFC picture was taken in Montego on our drive back to the airport!! Haha!

The Presutti's said...

Just found your blog! I love it! I'm also going to start participating in WILW, such an awesome idea! Congrats on your sweet baby!!! I can't wait to get to know you! Hope you'll come visit my blog!

Taylor

thepresuttis.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!