Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Shower Two

Our second shower celebrating the soon-to-be arrival of Cale was thrown by some of my mom's dearest friends--Jill, Kellie, and Susie. (Just a little fun fact: Jill and Kellie threw my mom's baby shower when she was pregnant with moi! :) )  This shower was at a local restaurant in a large party room, and it was absolutely PERFECT! It was attended by mostly family members and family friends.

Once again, we were overwhelmed by the outpouring of love we received! :) We are truly, truly blessed.

Enjoy the pictures from this day!












Aaaaaaand, last but not least, here are a few pictures of shower guests










Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baby showers! Looks like you guys had fun, yummy food too! You look great mama :)

April Rowell said...

This looks like a fun shower. I sure wish I could have some of that cake ;) you look so precious!!!

Molly said...

Both your showers look like they were WONDERFUL! I would definitely say you guys were blessed with lots of gifts. The question is, do you have them all put away already? That's the time consuming part ;)

Love your little belly! You're such a cute prego!

Anonymous said...

Cale is a lucky boy! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving me some comment love :) Hope your day is blessed!